Petition To End Your Child Support Once Your Children Start Living With You Permanently

Posted on

If your ex-spouse has physical custody of your children, there’s a considerable chance that you’re making child support payments to him or her. You may continue to do so for years, but you should be aware of how changes in your children’s living arrangement could impact your support payments. A common example is that your children start living with you. There can be many different reasons for this arrangement, including your ex struggling with drugs or alcohol or perhaps even becoming incarcerated.…

Read More »